Wedding Day Management
- Do you enjoy planning your wedding on your own,
but just need help managing your wedding day so you
and your family can be stress free?
- Do you need a wedding timeline to help keep you, your family,
and vendors on schedule for your wedding day?
- Do you want to make sure nothing slips through the cracks
on your wedding day?
This package includes managing your wedding day from start to finish. We will coordinate all of your vendors for the entire wedding day, as well as help you, your family and all of your guests to enjoy every aspect of your wedding!
Approximately 1 (one) month prior to your wedding we will discuss everything that will happen on your wedding day, construct an event timeline and get all of the contact information and copies of vendor contracts from you. We request the contracts so that we know what you are paying for and what you expect from each person working your wedding.
From that point forward, three weeks before your wedding we would “take over” as far as following up with vendors on all of your wedding details to make sure that all involved know what time to show up and what is going on throughout your special day. This way you can enjoy the month leading up to your wedding instead of being overwhelmed with so many follow-up phone calls to be made.
In addition, this includes the direction of your wedding rehearsal and having an on-site coordinator throughout your wedding day (up to 8 hours). We will coordinate all vendors and services for your ceremony as well as your reception to keep the flow of the wedding consistent and enjoyable for all. We will gather wedding party members and family for pictures so the photographer is not running around like crazy trying to locate everyone!
At the end of the evening we will make sure all gifts are loaded in the appropriate family members vehicle, all personal belongings are collected (programs, favors, cake knife, etc) so that your family members and friends do not have to worry about leaving anything behind.
In this wedding day management package, you will receive all of the following elements for your wedding needs.
- Detailed & informative wedding day timeline
- Client to supply vendor contracts
- Three (3) weeks before your wedding we will “take over” following up with vendors on all your wedding details & arrival times
- Timeline distribution to all vendors at least two weeks prior to wedding
- Final vendor confirmations /follow-up approximately 3 weeks prior to wedding
- Rehearsal coordination and direction
- Oversee and manage wedding day installation
- Coordinate, manage and trouble shoot on your wedding day
- Additional consultations may be added