I am excited to now be offering Virtual Wedding Planning in addition to our other planning services. Our Virtual Wedding Planning service was designed for busy couples that are on a tighter budget, but still need the assistance of a professional wedding planner with guidance, help with vendors and peace of mind.
The Virtual Wedding Planning package gives you a comprehensive planning experience that will make you feel at ease during the months leading up to your wedding. You will have unlimited email access to Terrica, your professional wedding planner who will be dedicated to your wedding. This package is perfect for couples that need a planner to guide them throughout the entire wedding planning process but doesn’t need help the day of the event.
How It Works
- Once you book us as your virtual wedding planner you will receive an invitation to join your wedding planning portal. It’s an online wedding planning binder where we will keep up with everything for your wedding – budget, checklists, timeline, notebook, guest list, vendor list, seating chart, wedding website and style guides.
- We will have an initial phone chat to discuss your wedding in detail. If you are local this initial meeting can be held in person.
- Within two weeks of booking us you will receive your customized wedding budget and checklist.
- You will receive a list of vendors.
- Once you start booking vendors you will be able to upload their contracts into the vendor list or you can simply email their contracts directly to Terrica and she will upload them into your wedding planning portal along with payment due dates.
- As you make payments to vendors you can record the payments in your budget so you can keep track of what has been spent and what’s left to pay.
- You will have access to a wedding website you can share with your guests.
- You can enter your guest list directly into your wedding planning portal, keep track of RSVPs, meal choices and more.
- Editable wedding weekend timeline you can print off as well as options to download different versions for your Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Parents, Grandparents, Vendors and more.
- You will have a notebook section in your planning portal filled with etiquette advice, worksheets, song lists and more as well as blank notes available for you to keep track of your own planning notes.
- You will have unlimited email access to your planner. You will receive monthly email check in’s as well. If you need to speak with your planner by phone you can schedule a phone consultation.
- A phone meeting a month-two weeks before the wedding to make sure you know everything you are supposed to do, answer any of your questions and concerns. If you are local this meeting can be held in person; if desired.
Initial phone consultation to discuss your wedding in detail – your wedding vision, desires, budget and more.
After the initial phone consultation I will send you an invitation to join the online wedding planning portal.
Personalized Wedding Budget
Guest List Manager
Vendor List (keep vendor contact info, contracts, payment due dates and more)
Online Wedding Notebook (filled with worksheets, song lists, etiquette advice and more)
Style Guide (to keep track of your inspiration photos)
Wedding Day Timeline + Different Versions for Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Parents, Grandparents, Vendors, Etc.
Order of Ceremony for whomever is directing your wedding.
Unlimited Email Access to your Planner
Access to your Online Planning Portal up until two weeks after your wedding
- Phone meeting a month-two weeks before your wedding
FAQ About Virtual Wedding Planning
How does Virtual Planning work?
We guide you throughout your wedding planning journey to ensure you know what to do and when to do it and that nothing is overlooked.
Who is Virtual Planning for?
For busy couples that are on a budget but still want a professional wedding planner to guide them throughout the wedding planning process & don’t need a planner there to direct the rehearsal or wedding day. If you have a church director or family member directing the actual rehearsal and wedding day then this service will ensure you have everything planned for your big day.
What questions can you answer for me?
The great news is that no question is off limits! I am here to help you where you need help and will answer any question you may have. Never hesitate to ask me anything!
Will you as my Virtual Wedding Planner be present at my wedding?
No, virtual wedding planning includes assistance in planning your wedding throughout the planning process virtually. It does not include directing the wedding day. If you need this service please contact us about Full Service Wedding Planning.
What makes your Virtual Wedding Planning service different from online planning tools?
I am a professional wedding planner with over eight years of experience planning weddings. With virtual wedding planning you get customized budgets and checklists that are specific to your wedding and not a generic checklist or budget. You get access to your planner to ask any questions you may have and will know everything you need to do to properly plan your wedding.
To find out more about our Virtual Wedding Planning contact Terrica at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.