Looking for that perfect song for the father/daughter dance for your wedding? Today I’m sharing 18 of the most popular father/daughter dance songs.
If you are having a band at your reception see if they can perform the dance song live, or select a song from their song list that they can perform live. However, if it’s not a song they can sing, don’t worry, it can be played via an I-phone or I-pod.
- “How Sweet It Is” James Taylor
- “Unforgettable” Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole
- “You are the Sunshine of My Life” Stevie Wonder
- “My Girl” The Temptations
- “Have I Told You Lately” Rod Stewart
- “Isn’t She Lovely” Stevie Wonder
- “My Little Girl” Tim McGraw
- “There Goes My Life” Kenny Chesney
- “I Got You Babe” Sonny and Cher
- “Your Song” Elton John
- “I Loved Her First” Heartland
- “Always Be Your Baby” Natalie Grant
- “What a Wonderful World” Louis Armstrong
- “The Way You Look Tonight” Frank Sinatra
- “Dance With My Daughter” Jason Blaine
- “Cinderella” Stephen Curtis Chapman
- “Brown Eyed Girl” Van Morrison
- “Butterfly Kisses” Bob Carlisle
Need some ideas of first dance songs? Check out this post HERE.