Gone are the days of receiving leads directly by email or phone. During peak wedding season it’s almost impossible to stay on top of leads if that’s the only way you are receiving them. All of us feel the need to respond immediately, but when it’s peak season it’s sometimes hard to respond right away. That’s why it’s so important that you have a way to automate your booking process.
5 Ways To Automate Your Booking Process
- Get a subscription with Aisle Planner, Honeybook, Dubsado or another CRM. I use Aisle Planner and LOVE it. To get a 25% discount on your first 3 months with Aisle Planner sign up here.
- Set up your lead capture form in Aisle Planner or whichever CRM you decide to use and link it to your website. When a potential client completes your lead capture form on your website you will receive a notification via email and inside your CRM. The lead record will also automatically be created in your account.
To view an example of my contact form click here.
- Add a custom message that is automatically sent when someone completes the lead inquiry form on your website. My custom message states that we would love to schedule a complimentary consultation with them and to do so all they have to do is let me know if they prefer an in person or phone consultation.
- Attach your brochure to this auto-responder message so potential clients can learn about your services and pricing before they actually schedule the consultation. Once they look over the brochure with our services and pricing they will either A) email me back to let me know if they can meet in person or if it needs to be a phone consultation or B) I will never hear back from them. This helps to eliminate your non-ideal clients.
- Once they email me back to let me know they indeed want to schedule a consultation I will send them three dates and times I’m available to meet with them.