Back with another checklist/process for you new and aspiring wedding planners. I know you love when I share processes, so I hope you find our wedding week checklist for planners helpful.
Engagement season has officially begun! This is always one of our biggest booking months of the year. Are you ready?
If you are stuck, or if you haven’t launched your planning business yet and need more help, my online course for planners will be launching again soon! Stay tuned for updates.
Wedding Week Process/Checklist
- Confirm with all vendors
- Send final schedule to all vendors
- Confirm the guest count and menu with the caterer
- Check the seating arrangements and make sure everyone is accounted for
- Check the seated chart
- Put place cards in order
- Check counts on vendor meals
- Remind the couple of everything they need to bring to rehearsal and on the wedding day
- Make sure your emergency kit is stocked
- Print schedules, notes, order of ceremony, etc.
- Deliver hotel welcome gifts
- Direct the rehearsal
- Direct the wedding day
Shop our Full Service Wedding Planning Process HERE to learn our entire planning process from start to finish.