There is usually a big price difference between a band and a DJ. If you have clients on a tighter budget, a DJ is more than likely the route to take.
When you book bands be sure to read their rider carefully since every band has different requirements.
Our Process for Booking Bands and DJs
- Determine if the couple wants a band or DJ for their reception. Find out if they have a certain band/DJ in mind.
- If they don’t have a certain band/DJ in mind add a list of bands or DJs from your preferred list to their notebook in Aisle Planner that fit their style and budget.
- Contact the desired band’s booking agent or the DJ to see if they are available and what their current rate is.
- Review the bands/DJ’s rider and contract.
- Once they decide on the band/DJ have the couple sign the contract and pay the deposit.
- Add the band/DJ to the clients contacts in Aisle Planner.
- Add the bands/DJ’s invoice, payment due date and upload the contract and rider to Aisle Planner.
- Once they have paid and signed the contract mark the deposit as paid in Aisle Planner.
- Check off the task “Select and book a Band or DJ” in their checklist in Aisle Planner.