Having an automated response as a part of your inquiry process for wedding clients is SO important. We are living in a day and age where we want things NOW. We don’t want to have to wait 24 hours to receive information.
Instead of having just an automated email that is sent to potential clients once they inquire with you I suggest you go a step further.
Share your digital planning brochure with pricing so they can go ahead and learn more about you, your services and pricing.
When someone completes the lead contact form on our website we have it set up within Aisle Planner for them to receive an automated email that includes our services brochure with pricing.
If they respond to the email we follow our inquiry process below.
However, there are lots of times when someone will complete our lead contact form on our website, receive our services brochure then never respond to the brochure about scheduling a consultation. And guess what, that’s okay!
These are not going to be your ideal clients.
Our Inquiry Process for Wedding Clients
- Receive inquiry via our Lead Contact Form – our services brochure is automatically emailed to the potential client once they complete the contact form on our website.
- Potential client emails back to let me know if they can meet in person or if they prefer a phone consultation.
- Send email with three dates I’m available to meet for the consultation. (see email template below)
- Schedule the consultation.
- Send email with consultation details. (see email template below)
- Send our Couple Questionnaire for them to complete before the consultation.
- Send consultation reminder email the day before the consultation. (see email template below)
- Meet for consultation.