Today I’m sharing 5 things we do for wedding planning clients. Last year I shared with you 5 things we do for full service planning clients and today I’m sharing five more things we do for them.
Keep in mind this is only for our full service couples. When a couple hires us for Wedding Management, they are handling all of the planning tasks on their own.
We do lots and lots of other tasks for our full service clients. This is just a small sampling of what we offer our clients.
- Assist clients in ordering personal items needed for the wedding, or we order them for our clients once they approve and store them for them until the wedding
- Remind clients when payments are due to each vendor
- Type up their engagement and wedding announcement for newspapers and publications
- Schedule meetings with all vendors and attend those meetings with our clients
- Book and manage hotel room blocks
Check out the post from last year where we shared 5 other things we do for these full service wedding planning clients HERE.
To learn more about what services you should be offering as a planner make sure you get our weekly newsletter, The Planners Hub. Or check out some of our past blog posts on this topic: