Are you a new wedding planner, or maybe you’re an aspiring wedding planner? I have exciting news, Wedding Planner School is coming soon!
I remember being a brand new wedding planner twelve years ago. It’s crazy to think it’s been twelve years now. I remember craving all the knowledge I could get.
Unfortunately, back then the education for planners just wasn’t there. I did go through a wedding planning certification course, but it didn’t teach me how to actually plan weddings. Sure, it gave me some basic information, but that’s about it.
After learning by trial and error for years, I found a system that worked for me. I have now perfected that system and have a planning process that saves me SO many hours of work every week.
No more working 24/7, 7 days a week just to get it all done.
Having systems and processes in place allows me to streamline my work. Making my life and business so much more manageable. No more guessing on what I need to be working on day to day. No more wondering if this vendor was booked or if this meeting had been scheduled.
There’s so many systems I use to help me with my business. And there’s lots and lots of processes and templates I use.
Now that I have perfected my process and systems, I have packaged all of that up for you, new and aspiring wedding planners.
I want starting a wedding planning business to be easy for you. I want to share everything I know with you so you can get your planning business set up the right way from the start.
If any of these sound like you, I have something that may be a perfect fit.
- You’re a new or aspiring wedding planner who needs help getting your systems and processes set up.
- You’re a new or aspiring wedding planner that would love to see how an established planner plans weddings and their business backend.
- You want to leave your 9-5 to start your dream wedding planning business.
- You dream of being a planner, but you don’t know the first step to take.
- You want to learn all the tips and tricks you need to know to be a successful wedding planner.
- Being able to start your dream wedding planning business and leaving that 9-5 behind.
- Having the confidence to plan weddings like a pro.
- Having an easy to understand planning process in place.
- Having systems in place for every part of the planning process.
- Knowing every single step you need to take to plan weddings from start to finish.
- Having all of your processes, contracts and templates in place so you could start planning weddings right away.
- An established planner at your fingertips to answer any questions you may have.
You will get all of this and SO much more in my program, Wedding Planner School.
Friends, get on the waitlist for Wedding Planner School because it’s launching next week! If you’re on the list you’ll be getting a special discounted rate, so don’t wait!